Ghent University - Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
9820 Merelbeke, Ghent (BE)
Coming from the Netherlands / France (E17)
- (red line on the map)
- Follow E17 direction 'Gent'
- At the level of the interchange "Zwijnaarde (Gent) ': take E40 direction Brussels
- Take the first exit (No. 16) of the E40 'R4 Gent Antwerpen E17 Zelzate Merelbeke Haven'
- Take the exit on the first exit 'Merelbeke'
- Beyond this junction keep left "Melle Lemberge Diergeneeskunde"
- At the roundabout take the second exit = entrance Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Coming from Brussels (E40)
- (blue line on the map)
- Follow E40 direction 'Gent'Take exit number 16 'Antwerp E17 Zelzate Eeklo Gent Zeehaven'
- Immediately after the exit turn right (down) "Diergeneeskunde Carpoolparking"
- At the end of the T-junction turn left, direction Melle
- At the end of the T-junction turn left
- Cross the bridge over the E40
- At the roundabout take the first exit = entrance Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
There are busstops from bus company 'De Lijn' next to the roundabout at the main entrance of the faculty: busstop 'Merelbeke Campus Diergeneeskunde'.
Read more on how to plan your itinerary
Our faculty can easily be accessed from the city by bike.
Our faculty can easily be accessed by car.
Brussels National Airport (Zaventem) is an important hub in international air traffic. Gent is within easy reach (approximately 45 min).
Info: Brussels Airlines
The airport of Charleroi is at approximately 1h15.
Info: Brussels South Charleroi Airport